Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Stronger than ever !

Being stucked with your assignment , project work , Not even a single holidays ? ( except saturday ) , it's tiresome and you feel like your almost gonna loose your breathe ( P.S: hard time ) ! And i just happened to manage few time somehow . So this afternoon i headed towards my mom's wardrobe and look what i found ? HAHA' i just love this outer of her , and then i decided on taking some photographs .
For the match up i'm wearing maroon skinny pants which i bought ( not long ago ) from Daisy , Along with animal printed heels from Lady's bug .
And for the accessories I've teamed it up with silver belt and my very own golden topaz's locket .
Okay guys ! That's all for now (: Stay tuned .. Loves ..

10 comments:

  1. Cute blog!! The floral outer looks adorable! <3

    Keep inspiring sweetheart!

    Love,
    MLU the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit darling!:)
    Simona
    www.simimaus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for visiting my blog :)
    nice post anyway ;)

    http://freakyfernino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please allow me to comment from a guy's perspective, and tell you that you look gorgeous in high heels. They really compliment your feminine figure and make your legs look sooo sexy.
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete

Hello readers, feel free to leave your comment here! I'd love to know your opinions! So I read each and every one of it and give reply as soon as I can. And remember I don't reply here but straight to your own blog. If you're following me, don't forget to put your link there! I assure to follow you back. Thank you ♥