Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Summer breeze

As the sun and the sky touch together , everything seems to be perfect ! Beamed with joy' i couldn't help myself but captured those moments to remember . Today was such a beautiful day , who on earth would want to missed those chance ? Forgetting all those watery eyes and running nose' i teamed up with my beautiful cousin sonam and she was the one behind all this . I just love her to bits (:





Keeping those same atmosphere on the mind , i came up with the plain black summer sleeve wear , along with floral printed jumper pants . For the accessories' pearl has always been my all time favourites ! I've repeated same heels from the last post to team with the outfit . And this went beautifully along with the environment , oh yes ! it actually worked .





And i called it SUMMER BREEZE ! That's all for now , all my love (:















17 comments:

  1. really fit wid those amazing outfit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love ya pants... wud b glad if we cud follow each other back !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhhh~ I love your floral pants! Cute hairstyle too :D Sure let's follow eachother, I'm following you now!! Hope you do the same for me soon :)

    http://glam-mania.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit here is awesome!! Keep up the good job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the lovely comment girls (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful look!!!
    Take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following your now! Amazing shoes! xo
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how your styled your pretty printed pants here, the pearls give them such a lady-like look, and those are such pretty shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a cute pants!
    Love it!!
    Come visit my blog too when you have a time and
    feel free to follow me if you like my post (:

    xx
    Stéph❀nie's Notebook

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the print on these trousers! they really suit you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love the trousers!Thank you so much for visiting my blog,and yes we can follow each other,I've already started!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great look, I'm loving your pants!;)
    xoxo
    Jelena

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey lady, love your pics! How do you make them look vintage-y? Is it a camera filter or do you edit it that way? Appreciate any tips- alma

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yey, I really like this outfit, especially the flower pants :)

    Greetings from Germany :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello readers, feel free to leave your comment here! I'd love to know your opinions! So I read each and every one of it and give reply as soon as I can. And remember I don't reply here but straight to your own blog. If you're following me, don't forget to put your link there! I assure to follow you back. Thank you ♥