Saturday, March 17, 2012

It's Saturdayyy . . .

Okay' life isn't smooth like before it used to be . Every Saturday movie with friends , Shopping and all ? Goodness , miss those moment ! And it's shatter day   Saturday again , so what am i supposed to do ?

Paired up with my cousin and thought " why don't we have some photographs ? "




So i'm wearing casual one , pair of jeans , T-shirts , Shoes and the bag for sure .







The Bag i adore most (:

And last but not the least....






Watch out people ! LOL

Stay tuned for the more updates ! Loves . .

4 comments:

  1. Great blog and I'm your newest follower.
    If you like, follow me back. It would make me very happy ;)

    minnja.blogspot.com

    LOVE
    Minnja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nepal has such amazing weather ! Miss home n you look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes ! But it's really hot nowadays .. thanks though (:

      Delete
  3. Ayer me compre un bolso de Burberry en adelante www.bolsosonline.eu, es agradable, así que lo

    comparto con usted.
    bolsos grandes prada
    bolsos coach online
    bolsos grandes
    sac burberry pas

    cher

    sac burberry france

    ReplyDelete

Hello readers, feel free to leave your comment here! I'd love to know your opinions! So I read each and every one of it and give reply as soon as I can. And remember I don't reply here but straight to your own blog. If you're following me, don't forget to put your link there! I assure to follow you back. Thank you ♥