Saturday, November 16, 2013

Instagram love ♥

Been exact a month, i couldn't come up with a proper post as i was totally lost with my busy days! Not only a busy days but a most perfectly amazing busy days! Ha-ha' Actually the thing is my boy friend came to Nepal for a month from Australia and we had a good time together, full of love and care and with lots of precious memories he left for Australia today morning! That's the saddest part of the story but i believe the world is round so we are going to be together real soon! (:

Okay i'm here today with a quick post to let you guys know i'm on INSTAGRAM too!!! YAY!!! I'll be updating about my daily lifestyle, food, fashion, travel and many more.. So to get updated all you guys have to do is follow me on Instagram and i'll follow you back as well for sure! Visit my Instagram profile here and enjoy the pictures..





Instagram
Well this is it and since it's almost a winter time, i'm already starting to miss sunny days! I just hate being covered with those thick layer clothes.. but still i'll try my best to come up with a post about a winter fashion! See you next week lovelies till then share some love and get back too..

With love, Laxmi ❤



13 comments:

  1. Lovely pics :)

    New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/11/ootd-my-new-hoodie-from-udobuy.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh woww hope you had an amazing time with your love :)
    byangchee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicle pics.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice pics of view my dear! Just updated my blog as well but it has been so hard to keep up lately!! From Monday december 2nd on, it is my Bday and I am organizing a Giveaway with some l'Oréal products to win! You should participate:) dear!
    http://morgirunsaway.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have an instagram account but your photos are lovely!
    Such a cute story, hope you'll get to meet him soon!

    Many kisses
    Angelina - http://www.just-angelina.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool photos,and yeah I have the same problem in winter time ;) XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blog site is extremely cool. How can I make one like this ?
    jeux de online

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just a fast hello and also to thank you for discussing your ideas on this web page. I wound up in your blog right after researching physical fitness connected issues on Yahoo guess I lost track of what I had been performing! Anyway I'll be back as soon as once more within the long run to verify out your blogposts down the road. Thanks!
    online for kids games

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zapraszam na króciuteńką 10 http://siatkowkatonietylkosport.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Laxmi!, How is everything?, Long time ago that you do not update, I hope you are well!, And spend a great Christmas.

    Tell us something soon!

    KISSES!.

    Coletas-Rebeldes

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello hun
    Such a lovely blog love it. Please feel Free to check mine too.. http://sunusunuk.blogspot.co.uk/
    And I have already followed u... ;) Insta ma pani hai...check me out u wouldn't regret it. ;) TRUST ME.X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay i'm here today with a quick post to let you guys know i'm on INSTAGRAM too!!! YAY!!! I'll be updating about my daily lifestyle, food, fashion, travel and many more. wholesale shawls , wholesale pashmina , pashmina shawl wholesale , pashminas in bulk , wholesale scarves in bulk , wholesale scarf suppliers , chiffon scarves wholesale , wholesale prayer shawls , velvet shawls wholesale , velvet shawl So to get updated all you guys have to do is follow me on Instagram and i'll follow you back as well for sure! Visit my Instagram profile here and enjoy the pictures..

    ReplyDelete

Hello readers, feel free to leave your comment here! I'd love to know your opinions! So I read each and every one of it and give reply as soon as I can. And remember I don't reply here but straight to your own blog. If you're following me, don't forget to put your link there! I assure to follow you back. Thank you ♥