Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Little prince and princess 2013'

Been like more than a couple of weeks, we kept on missing our classes, not informing the co-ordinator and management, we prolly must have become the wanted group now! Ta-ha! But i think sometimes it's fine enough to be one! lol We were quite worried about our studies so we attended our class last Tuesday and surprisingly found out it was the last day of the college! Almost one months vacation! It was YAY moment! :P

So GREETINGS!!! I know i'm not being proper regular to blog and i'm always like giving explanation on the same topic.. Pretty sure you guys might've notice that! Anyway today's post is about LITTLE PRINCE AND PRINCESS 2013 which was held in last Sunday! NEPAL FASHION HOUSE were sponsor and they had to provide a dress for each participants! And since we are in a learning stage, we decided to help them! There were four of us and we had to work for almost one months!

And about the outfit, i made up my mind not to go far as i pretty much knew.. all we have to do is rush here to there with kids at the backstage! Noting that i paired up my collar-Tee with a high waist pant and not to forget a comfy chunky flats! Kept it simple! Trust me it was so hard to deal with those kids! And one thing you should know i usually don't prefer make up.. little bit of lipstick and bang! I'm done!!!

Cherished the moments working with my best friends! Kids! Sharing some love through the pictures...

















Well this is it! Apologize for the some bad quality pictures! (: Don't forget to hype this look here. Trying my best to update every once a week.. Stay tuned lovelies! Share some hearts!

With love, Laxmi ❤

28 comments:

  1. Yes sometimes I take breaks from blogging too. Have a nice vacation from college
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look :)

    New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/10/born-pretty-stores-candy-color-nail.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, dear Laxmi, just discoverd that you have a new post! This is really a pleasure for me <3 And how great that you have this unexpected holidays :)

    I´m impressed that you joined this event with the kids and your look is just perfect for the event. Thanks a lot for showing it.

    Hope you are well and happy!

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SUCH a lovely post! I absolutely adore this outfit. Your top is beautiful – gorgeous shade of red!

    xo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com
    twitter + instagram: @meeranavlakha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!
    Lovely post!
    I'm your newest follower! (GFC)

    xx
    Kelly

    http://thekelluuu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your creepers look really fine!

    xoxo,
    Froso
    Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, just followed x
    www.geekchicnotes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. i follow you via gfc and bloglovin
    nice photos, love your style

    missharibo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello. Great blog! Keep in touch. Looking forward to read more of your posts! :) ♥
    PS. I followed you already on bloglovin, GFC and added you to my circles. Don't forget to follow me back :)

    http://wakingupinblush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos Dear ;) Sure, we can follow each other. I following you now on GFC, hope you follow me back :)
    Kisses ;*
    http://blond-yasmin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are beautiful ! amazing blog and thank you for visit on my blog. I follow you ;)
    http://outsidekatte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Laxmi, thanks for your visit and nice comment. I like your blog and style so much, of course I'm following You, so You can follow me back.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow :) Now i join your blog <3
    https://www.facebook.com/events/571713659562357/?ref=22
    Kiss kiss
    Josephina

    http://theworldofjosephina.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Following you now on GFC!! now it´s your turn! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely pictures!
    Ciao from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  16. hello hun..cute outfit... wanna follow each other? just tell me if u follow me, then i'll follow u back immediatley.

    Loves
    trokesland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice post!! So many interesting outfits :)

    http://dresstoexpressyou.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I must say that I'm not very happy about little children beauty competitions but then again there is some appeal to them :) anyways, I just followed you and I hope you can do the same in my blog :)

    xoxo

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your blouse! You look just great <3
    I really like your blog, what about following each other? :)

    memoiresdecouture

    ReplyDelete
  20. hello dear! nice blog :*

    i am following you now, please follow me back, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for commenting on my blog and I would love to follow each other. I am now following you on GFC :)

    honeyblushblog.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hola guapa! te acabo de leer en mi blog ya te sigo te espero en el mio para que me sigas tb vale?
    Besitos..
    http://sonymingoss.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  23. You have such a gorgeous style.
    I absolutely love your blouse. :D

    Of course I would like to follow each other.
    Your blog is so pretty ^__^

    Kisses from Canada
    ❤anamascara.blogspot.ca❤

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's so lovely outfit i realy love it so amazing
    http://factoryextreme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh my you are so prettyy!!!
    your outfit look so amazing !!

    kissby-luna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. You look great, that shade of red is perfect on you! The kids....super sweet!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. great post. would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello readers, feel free to leave your comment here! I'd love to know your opinions! So I read each and every one of it and give reply as soon as I can. And remember I don't reply here but straight to your own blog. If you're following me, don't forget to put your link there! I assure to follow you back. Thank you ♥