As I'm pretty sure most of you guys know about the Award thing, I'm putting the details for them who don't have an idea yet! (: Nomination Liebster Award is received from another blogger in the recognition of a "job well done" is awarded to blogs with fewer observers, so it gives the possibility of their deployment. After receiving the award you must follow the rules.
The rules are:
- Each blogger must post 11 random facts about themselves.
- The blogger must answer the questions that the person who awarded you has asked.
- Choose 11 new bloggers to give the award to.
- Come up with 5 new questions to ask the 11 new nominees.
- Let your nominees know about the award.
- Do not nominate a blog that nominated you.
Well I'm going to do both of their question answer together here by doing quickest and easiest method! So that I don't have to post twice about the Liebster Award! Let's get started now!
The 11 random facts about me that you should know:
- I'm obsessed with vintage dress! So you can usually see me around with vintage look at the most.
- You will never be able to find me among the crowd. Yes! You got me right! I am not into clubbing, Not at all.
- I've never been on relationship till date! Pretty amazed? Yes I'm that much independent!
- In weekends, you will find me with my cousins the most rather than my friends even though I love them at equal.
- I love foooods! I can eat whatever until I wont get fed up. So my mom and dad always tell me that I'm quite choosy over food. Oh yeah! I get scold often, Ha-ha!
- I'm a huge animal lover. You will find me calling each of them whenever I ran into them either it's Dog or Monkey! My friends are usually like "Go get married" LOL!
- I love my dogs! I used to have 3 of them but unfortunately 1 of them left me last February! I still do miss you Jo-Jo!
- I've decided to do collection on heels! And I've already started it.
- I don't cry easily over something stupid reasons! My friends said I'm a strong girl. Because you will never find me crying in the corner. No never!
- "Don't judge the books by its cover" I love this proverb! And it really inspire me.
- And no matter how much I argue with my mom, dad and brothers, I love them heaps! I know that isn't the only problem with me but the same with you all. Isn't it?
1. If you had the opportunity to be an animal for a whole week. What animal would you want to be and why? :)
Bird of course! They can fly to wherever they want to go. Paris! That's where I eagerly want to fly! Ha-ha!
2. What is your most beloved item in your closet right now? :)
My mom's printed blouses! She gave me all of them last year.
3. What is your favorite nail polish right now? :)
Nude color one.
4. What is your favorite thing to do on a warm summer evening? :)
Go on a near river side with my favorite shorts and Tee on.
5. What is your newest makeup/nail polish/fashion item? What do you think of it so far? :)
My new forever 21 heels! I am wearing it on my last post! Visit here ❤
Answer for Anne's question:
1. Did she come up with outfits for pictures?
Of course!2. What style do you like to dress?
As I've mentioned above, Vintage!3. Heel or flat shoes?
Prefer both.4. What if you had the choice of styling?
I would have done chic and vintage styling.
5. What is your favorite magazine modowy?
Vouge6. What cut of skirts do you like the most?
A-line7. Do you have a person from the world of fashion, which is to inspire?
Yes Alexander MC queen. He's been a great inspiration for me and he always will be.8. Does you stayed at a fashion show?
Yes just once! That was when we had Red day Fashion show.9. Are you related to working with fashion?
I'd definitely say yes as I'm a student of fashion design.10. Do you always are following the trends?
Tehe! Not really but sometimes.11. Are like to search for clothes in second-hand'ach?
Ofcourse! Fashion is not about wearing expensive and brand new clothes only.
Now the 11 Blogs which've been nominated:
And my question to you:
1. How would you define yourself?
2. What's usually inside your bag?
3. If you were to choose between friends and Family? Only one*
4. What'd you wear for street style?
5. You wouldn't be caught in? Any one dress*
6. The best features you like about yourself?
7. Your best designer and why?
8. Finally your dream, your aim!
That's all lovelies! I congratulate those who've been nominated this time and those who haven't, I'm sure that day is coming near. And YAAAAAY! It's a celebration time! It's been a year that I've been blogging and I'm utterly happy to get all of your continuous and great support! I thank from the core of my heart to all of my lovely 1000 followers! And I believe there are still more to come. See you on my next post! Till then, keep on loving me. I'll definitely love you back.
With love, Laxmi ❤